Business Glossary Hi, my name is Fadi Al Saddy. I am 19 years old, and I study at Montmorency College. I was in Computer Science before, but I changed to Social Sciences. I made this change because I want to pursue Business at university in the future. My goal is to gain strong knowledge in economics, management, and entrepreneurship. One day, I hope to open my own business and become an entrepreneur. I created this glossary to help students and anyone interested in Business and Social Sciences better understand important concepts related to Business. This glossary has 20 important words. For each word, there is a clear definition, an audio pronunciation to help with correct speaking, an example sentence to show how the word is used in the context, and in some cases, an image to make the concept easier to understand. account noun A register of financial transactions providing access to funds on demand, through a variety of different channels. Example...
Comments
Post a Comment